A non-corrosive, low odour and sensor safe gasket maker. It features excellent oil, cooling and shop fluids resistance. Specially formulated for high torque application which requires a unique RTV silicone gasket maker. It remains flexible and stable at temperatures ranging from -80ºF to 625ºF (62ºC – 329ºC) intermittent. Exceeds manufacturers’ performance requirements.
Recommended Applications: Intake manifold end seal, valve covers, timing covers, water pumps, thermostat housings and others.
1. Surfaces must be clean, dry and oil free.
2. Piece seal at the end of the metal tube with reverse end of cap
3. Screw on nozzle and cut desired bead size.
4. Apply even bead (1/16'' ~ 1/8'') around perimeter of surface.
5. Assemble part once silicone skinned (~15 minutes).
6. Remove excess silicone. Do not squeeze silicone by overtighten bolt.
7. Clean nozzle, replace cap after use.